THE EYES HAVE IT
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO SPARKLY & TACK SHARP EYES IN PHOTOS
ON CAMERA + EDITING ENHANCEMENTS
Tack sharp eyes are the first requirement for a great portrait.
And here’s the thing: if the eyes in your photo look good, odds are the rest of the photo will too!
But more often, your photos look like this:
- The twinkle in the eyes is a dull glow.
- Instead of baby blues, you see lackluster grays.
- Your images lack vivacity and the spark of life.
- The eyes in your photos are dark and have soft focus.
You take photos of people you love and faces that light up your heart. But your photos fee dull and lifeless – nothing like those amazing people.
You want to take pictures that:
- are light and bright
- have perfect focus
- are vibrant and full of life
There are tons of articles on the internet with titles like “Top 5 Tips for Sharp Eyes” or “3 Ways to Enhance Eyes in Lightroom.” But those articles miss the point. You need a comprehensive system for ensuring that the eyes in your photos are perfect.
And you’ve just found it!
YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!
- setting your camera easily for perfect exposure.
- knowing the must-use trick for nailing focus in every photo you take.
- solving focus problems when they happen.
- making eyes look even better in Lightroom, Photoshop, or Photoshop Elements.
I have been blogging at Digital Photography for Moms for 10 years. I started shooting with a digital camera 14 years ago. And I’ve been editing photos for nearly as long.
But what should be more important to you if you are considering taking this mini-course is that I am a teacher. I began my career teaching Latin to college students and middle schoolers. And if I can teach a 14-year-old to amo, amas, amat, that means you can expect to learn complicated material easily when you take any of my courses.
My one goal as a teacher is to make sure that students leave my courses confident in their new knowledge and able to apply it independently. I incorporate teaching strategies recommended by the US Department of Education to ensure understanding and retention.
I’ve taught thousands of people to take better photos. I’ve helped thousands become quality photo editors.
After all that experience, I know how to explain things so that they are easy to understand. I know the questions students ask – and I answer them before students think to ask them.
You have beautiful people to photograph and you deserve to enjoy the process and feel proud of the results. I know you can do it!
- 5 Lessons totaling 110 PDF pages
- 3 videos about how to edit eyes in Lightroom, Photoshop & Photoshop Elements. Over 100 minutes of video total.
- Download the lessons and videos to keep forever.
- You’ll need a camera (not a phone).
- Dig out that camera manual.
- Either Lightroom, Photoshop, or Photoshop Elements.
If you don’t find the information you were expecting and I can’t help you find it, I’ll return your money.
AFTER I BUY THIS MINI-COURSE, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
After you purchase, you’ll be able to download your course immediately.
- You’ll receive an email with the course materials within a few minutes of your purchase.
- Download the PDFs and videos so that you can keep them forever.
- Read the PDFs and watch the videos on a computer, tablet, or phone.
THE EYES HAVE IT