A world where your little ones never grow up.
Sounds like a dream, doesn’t it?
Freezing time would be an awesome magical power!
Though we haven’t received our letter from Hogwarts just yet, we DO all have access to one special magical power: the photo wizard’s magical tools! Tools that any muggle can use!
Imagine using your camera and photo-editing tools like a magical time machine: capturing memories so perfectly it makes you want to press PRINT.
Except the last time you tried, you struggled to snap the images you’ve always envisioned.
You even thought your fancy camera might be hexed!
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You’ve got the best camera possible to capture the best images possible, yet (for the love of all that is holy!), you cannot capture a picture that does your little ones justice!
- You have thousands of photos, just sitting on digital shelves in your computer, but now you don’t know what to do with them!
- You have tons of photo editing tools at your fingertips, yet you feel like a magic-less wizard, unsure which of the hundreds of options in your photo-editing program is right for you!
- You don’t want to miss a memory that could become a lifelong family heirloom, but you’re afraid that your lack of photography savvy limits you!
- You truly want your photos to look as pristine, sparkly, warm and lovely as the photos you’ve seen on Pinterest, Instagram or Facebook, but you’re overwhelmed by the thought of teaching yourself how to do it.
You’ve had enough waiting and trying on your own.
You want to make magic happen, asap.
I GET IT, FELLOW SQUIB. I ONCE WAS A PHOTO FUMBLER JUST LIKE YOU.
Hi, I’m Erin Peloquin, headmaster of photography at Digital Photography for Moms. But before I mastered the magic of photography, I was a mama with a camera, a deep desire to capture precious moments, and not a clue how to bring my vision to life. Snapping photos of my two precious girls wasn’t enough for me.
I wanted to capture a moment in time and keep it forever.
But I couldn’t achieve gallery-level photos, no matter how hard I tried.
So being the smart cookie that I am, I put on my magical robes and took matters into my own hands. I taught myself absolutely everything there is to know about using my camera and Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Lightroom (the photo-editing softwares that turn drab snaps into fab snaps!).
Over 12+ years, I became a top-notch expert in making memories sparkle. Now, I’m here to help you do just that.
You deserve to feel proud of your photos, and I am 100% certain that I can teach YOU to point, shoot, edit, and LOVE the images you create.
YOU DESERVE TO:
- Feel completely confident that you can improve most of your photos, so you’ll be filled with joy when you capture that first sassy tap move at your little one’s dance recital.
- Edit and improve your photos in the most efficient way possible by using the right tools in Photoshop Elements with confidence. Bye bye wasted hours of staring at the screen, of doing & undoing edits!
- Know that “talent” is just another word for “determination,” and understand the mechanics of what makes a photo beautiful.
- Make your loved ones proud – of you, and of themselves! Press PRINT on your favorite photos for holiday cards, or to hang over your mantle for others to “ooooh” and “aaaah” over!
- YOU deserve to capture your memories, and then make them perfect!
Introducing…Memory Catcher, The Photoshop Elements Experience, a 4-unit workshop that will help you finally learn all you need to edit your family photos into gorgeous masterpieces!
Your little ones might grow up fast, but you’ll have the beautiful photos that will forever preserve your favorite memories.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY:
So, what are you doing sitting there staring at your photos with funky colors & bad exposure?
SIGN UP for THE MEMORY CATCHER PACKAGE and you’ll receive:
- A 4-unit comprehensive course with moi, a top-notch expert in Photoshop Elements, so you can have the personalized guidance and feedback you deserve! The course includes four units, delivered one week at a time, each containing 2-5 individual lessons.
- Begin today! No need to wait until a “scheduled course” begins. Your access to the course materials & forum will last at least a year (until I stop offering this workshop).
- No due dates for your homework. Work at your own schedule, even if it takes you months!
- Weekly PDFs with hundreds of pages of informative guides and step-by-step screenshots, so you can start upgrading your photographs to royal status immediately!
- More than FIVE hours of videos, so you can find the Photoshop Elements lessons you need to fix the photos you love NOW.
- A Skin-Tone Guide customized for Photoshop Elements, so you can improve skin color & retouch portraits!
Sample Files! In case you don’t have the right photo of your own to practice on.
- Detailed weekly homework assignments, so you can practice your skills of correcting exposure and white balance, smoothing skin, creating photo enhancements and more!
- Personalized feedback on your homework from me, so you can train your creative eye, learn which edits I would make on your photos & how I would make them! (For full participants only.)
- Answers to every question you can ask about course material. You won’t be left asking questions of a video who can’t talk back! (For full participants only.)
You’ve got it in you to become a Photoshop Elements expert, too!
AFTER I BUY, WHAT’S NEXT?
- When you buy, you’ll receive a flurry of information from me to help you get started on the right foot, including a crash course about how to use the class forum.
- When class begins, you’ll login to my forum where your magical tools wait to serve you. Download all of your helpful PDFs and videos for the unit and prepare your questions for your fearless leader (that’s me!).
- You’ll have the opportunity to ask as many questions as your photo-loving heart desires. I’ll answer them promptly and get you on your way to putting your newfound skills to practice.
- You’ll receive several homework assignments per unit, custom-made to sharpen your skills about what you leraned. After posting your assignment, you’ll receive my thoughtfully crafted personal feedback (what I love, what I noticed/observed, what I would do differently). My feedback on every student’s assignment will be available to you, so that you’ll learn not only from your own mistakes and triumphs, but from those of your peers as well. Other students might also give you the low-down of what they think of your fab photos. (Because you can’t beat Voldie without Hermione and Ron by your side!
- You’ll receive free access to any new course material that supports Photoshop Elements upgrades. For as long as I teach this course!
- Your forum access won’t expire, as long as I teach this course. Even after you turn in your last homework!
- You can always come back and ask questions about Photoshop Elements.
Note: Silent participation students get to download all of the goodies, but can’t post questions or homework. But there’s so much to learn from the questions and answers posted by your peers, and you’ll have full access to reading those forums and the feedback on others’ homework as well. If you’re a self-directed dynamo, then this should work just fine for you!
How is this Photoshop Elements workshop different from other tutorials online?
It’s unlike anything else! You’ve probably spent hours trolling the internet hoping to find the right tutorial to solve your drab photo problems. But that’s felt like a waste of time because you’ve had to experiment with the various options for creating a certain edit, not knowing which is the most effective. My course takes the guesswork out of it, and you have a trusted guide to lead the way. I wrap the best techniques up in a neat package, answer questions and provide detailed critique.
Also, most photo editing classes aren’t offered on an on-demand basis. Do the work when you want. No due dates, no expiration. You will have access to the forum where I answer questions & grade homework for at least one year after you register.
Begin whenever you want! No need to wait until a given day to start the class. And come back to the forum whenever you want to ask questions, even after I’ve graded your last homework!
Why don’t I get Lifetime Access to your course materials & forum?
Some workshops offer lifetime access, but really, what does that mean? Your lifetime? Mine? The company’s? I want to be honest with you. You get access to this course, any upgrades I issue to correspond with updates to Elements, and access to the Photoshop Elements forum for as long as I run the class. I do hope to retire someday, and I’m not going to offer you help after that! But you’ll have at least one year from the date of purchase to turn in your homework and ask me questions. Does that sound fair?
Will trying to fix my photos become a huge pain?
Not anymore! You might feel like the time/confusion/burden of this “hobby” has snowballed into something you don’t enjoy anymore, but trust me, I make it absolutely painless! I know how important it is to understand these tools so that you can enjoy photography & photo editing and feel motivated to document and record the lives of your loved ones.
Adobe says Photoshop Elements is super easy to use for hobbyists. Why do I need you?
Yup, that’s what they say, don’t they? They definitely market it as a quick fix to your photo woes, but what I’ve found is that it’s not all as intuitive as they’d have you think. Let’s take proper exposure, for example, which is a big deal with photos. Elements can fix exposure, but none of the tools that fix exposure have “exposure” in the name. Instead, the tools are mysteriously called “levels” or “contrast.” There’s also a lot that most hobbyists don’t need. I whittle things down in my course to get you skilled in the tools that are most important. You can say I know all of the secret ins and outs of Elements to help make your photos shine. It’s like I have a Marauder’s Map for Photoshop Elements!
What’s the time commitment?
It’s super manageable, even if you’re very busy. Just five to ten hours per unit to read through materials and do homework. And with no due dates, you can spread that time out as long as you need to, as long as I offer this course.
What’s your refund policy?
I provide refunds up until the course materials become available to you. Unfortunately, once you have access to the materials, I can no longer provide a refund. You can’t get the milk without buying the cow, y’all!
Still have some burning questions? Send me an owl, erm… e-mail at [email protected]
|Download all course materials|
|Read all forum posts, including questions, answers & graded homework|
|Download all course materials|
|Read all forum posts, including questions, answers & graded homework|
|Post in forum, including asking questions and turning in homework|
|Ask unlimited questions about course material|
|Receive comprehensive feedback on homework assignments|