You want to learn Photoshop because you know it can:
- Fix color issues in your photos.
- Make skin tones glow!
- Undo bad exposure settings.
- Add vibrant clarity to your landscape photos.
You know Photoshop can fix the problems that Lightroom can’t – Photoshop makes tiny detail edits more precise, and it has more power to tweak colors.
You’ve probably looked at hundreds of tutorials and videos online, but you’re left without the “big picture” knowledge that makes you a confident Photoshop user. Photoshop just isn’t intuitive.
- You wonder why people tell you to use the Unsharp Mask to sharpen your photos.
- You know that the Curves tool is important, but can’t figure out why it’s got nothing but straight lines.
- You look in vain for the portrait editing button.
- You just want to make your photo look better, for Pete’s sake.
Imagine getting dozens of tutorials just like this one on removing backgrounds in Photoshop CC. Except they’d be wrapped up together in eBooks in logical order, they’d have videos to accompany them, and you could ask me all the questions you’d like about editing your photos using these techniques. That’s what workshops at Digital Photography for Moms are like!
Learn Photoshop Beginning October 15
Registration opens today, and class begins on October 15. With your registration, you’ll receive:
- 4 units of detailed instruction about Photoshop. Each is 2 to 5 lessons.
- Hundreds of pages of PDF guides
- Hours of video
- A skin tone cheat sheet that gives you a head start on your portrait edits.
- Curves quick guide
- Color correcting checklist
- Detailed homework assignments each week so that you can make sure all this new info sticks!
- Sample images for you to practice your edits on.
- Detailed feedback on your homework to help train your eye like a photographer. (Full participants only)
- Answers to all your questions about course material. (Full participants only)
- No due dates on homework – take as long as you need to finish the course.
Register now to save big and get free stuff!
If you register before October 12, you’ll receive:
- A $100 discount! That’s 33%.
- A 20-page guide to styling your photos
- A complete guide to using the Creative Cloud.
No coupon codes necessary – the discount will be applied automatically through October 12.
You can see all of the details about the course right here, including a detailed syllabus and pricing options.
If you have any questions, post them in the comments below.